EP.45 THE EARLWOOD MARKET WITH ALEXANDRA STAMATIOU – BUDA
This week, we’re thrilled to bring you our conversation with Alexandra Stamatiou-Buda, an award winning and longstanding Earlwood selling agent. We talk about the Earlwood local market in 2019, the changes in marketing and campaigns to sell your property in today’s climate, and some anecdotes along the way.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Alex’s background in the local market, and how she started her career in real estate;
- The changes she’s seen over the past 15-20 years in and around Earlwood;
- Buyers’ expectations of the area, and the last 12 months. How views of the area have shifted;
- Her belief in transparency, and not just telling the client what they want to hear, but what they need to hear;
- Which subsection of properties are still attracting large amounts of interest from buyers;
- Why she favours auction campaigns;
- The value that a local agent brings to a campaign;
- Personalities and working between the vendor and potential buyers; And
- Much more
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Marcus Roberts – Mortgage Broker
Michelle May – Buyer’s Agent
Alexandra Stamatiou-Buda –McGrath Earlwood
ASK US ANYTHING!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
- Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.