There’s Much More To The Right Home Loan Than Just The Rate
As part of our free service to you, we aim to provide a total solution that fits your needs perfectly. For example, we can recommend strategies to:
- Save thousands in interest
- Reduce your tax and keep more wealth in your hands
- Shield you from future interest rate rises
- Maximise your borrowing capacity for purchase or investment
- Start (or grow) an investment property portfolio
Find out more by requesting a Free Lending Strategy Session with one of our experts.
Get Ongoing Support Throughout Your Entire Property Ownership Journey
In addition to finding you a great home loan deal now, you’ll also benefit from proactive, ongoing service to ensure your lending continues to remain optimal. For example:
- Negotiating with lenders to get a better deal than if you went direct
- Structuring your lending for maximum flexibility and control
- Responding to your ongoing requests promptly and efficiently
- Regularly reviewing your portfolio and advising you of opportunities
- Providing relevant information and advice before you even knew you needed it
Here Are Even More Benefits Of Using Our FREE Service
- All loan advice is completely tailored to your unique situation
- We are accessible 7 days per week
- We do the running around and streamline the process as much as possible
- We work with clients nationwide and overseas
- You receive proactive updates so you’re never left in the dark
- No loan is too big or too small
- You get access to a panel of 30+ lenders, including all the major banks
- We are not owned by or aligned to any bank or institution
- We will strive to get free valuations and credit reports
- We offer a free, no-obligation Lending Strategy Session to ALL prospective lenders
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Marcus guided us through the process expertly, and was always on hand"
Marcus helped us secure our mortgage for our first property in Australia. He was fantastic throughout. As first time buyers he guided us through the process expertly, and was always on hand to answer any and all our questions. We frequently changed our minds in the early stages of the mortgage process, but Marcus always dealt with these changes promptly. I would highly recommend Marcus as a mortgage advisor and will be using in in the future for any mortgage applications and reviews we carry out.
"Marcus went above and beyond"
Marcus went above and beyond to find us the right mortgage provider, offering any assistance we needed. He was even able to go back and get a generous rate discount after the initial offer. You won’t find another more helpful and trustworthy mortgage broker. Highly recommended!
"Can confidently recommend!"
Marcus explained in simple language my home loan options. Very happy with the service and can confidently recommend!
"Marcus took to explain everything in the simple terms"
Marcus was a great help right from the start at our first meeting it was apparent that Marcus acted in the clients best interest & his advise was based on that and not selling a service. Your first mortgage can be quite daunting and that was all mitigated with the time he took to explain everything in the simple terms that helped me take all the information in. If I ever need another Mortgage or when I require a re-finance Marcus will be the first phone call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are you different from other mortgage brokers?
Any mortgage broker can help you find a home loan. Only Brighter Finance helps to structure your lending throughout your whole property ownership journey so you can grow your wealth, freedom and security (while saving a fortune in interest and tax along the way).
What kind of clients do you work with?
Whether you’re looking to purchase your first home, upgrade, refinance, or invest, we can help. As part of our free service to you, we aim to provide a total solution that fits your needs perfectly – regardless of what stage in the property journey you’re at.
Where are your clients based?
Brighter Finance is headquartered out of Sydney’s inner west.
However, we help clients from across Australia and beyond (expats are a speciality of ours!).
We’ll help you schedule a convenient time to speak, regardless of what timezone you’re in.
Lending Strategy Sessions can be conducted face to face or via phone, Skype or email – whatever works for you!
How much can I borrow?
Our borrowing power calculator takes in to consideration your income, expenses and situation to help you understand what you could potentially borrow.
What would my loan repayments be?
Our loan repayment calculator allows you to see exactly how much your repayments would potentially be.
How much would stamp duty be?
Put in your approximate purchase price and the state or territory of your intended purchase to get an approximate cost for stamp duty.
Help me compare loans
Our calculator will help you compare two different loans, providing you with both initial and ongoing cost savings.