EP. 37 THE SYDNEY PROPERTY CLIMATE IN LATE 2018
This week we take a look at the property climate in late 2018, and Michelle shares a couple of anecdotes from her past 3 months.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Slowdown in the credit (lending) environment over the past few months;
- How the slowdown has affected all credit, not just investment lending;
- Home price changes over the past 12 months;
- Why you need to look at individual suburbs rather than Sydney as a whole;
- Premiums still paid for the right properties in the current market;
- Why premium properties are still being found on market rather than via off market transactions;
- When the typical slowdown occurs between late December and Australia Day;
- Longer financing approval times, and why it’s more important than ever to have a pre-approval in place prior to house hunting;
- A recent transaction in the Inner West that Michelle was surprised by; And
- Much more
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Marcus Roberts – Mortgage Broker
Michelle May – Buyer’s Agent
ASK US ANYTHING!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
- Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.
Ep.37 The Sydney Property Climate in Late 2018
Sydney Property Insider