EP.39 WHAT DO ALL THESE TYPES OF INSURANCES ACTUALLY DO?
We switch things up this week to answer a common question that we are asked from time to time “what on earth do all these different types of insurance do??”
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Our most exciting topic yet;
- Home insurance, why it’s necessary and why banks love to make it an approval condition if you’re not purchasing a strata property;
- What to look for when reviewing strata prior to purchase with regards to the insurance held for the property;
- Contents insurance – not just for replacing the tv;
- The differences between total replacement cover and sum insured cover;
- Why it’s not just set and forget, and more a bi-annual review;
- Does contents insurance cover certain items on your person;
- Renters’ insurance and landlords’ insurances;
- Mortgage protection insurance vs lenders’ mortgage insurance;
- Title insurance;
- Personal insurances such as life and income protection; And
- Much more
SPEAKERS IN TODAY’S EPISODE
Michelle May – Sydney Buyers Agent
Marcus Roberts – Mortgage Broker
ASK US ANYTHING!
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
- Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.